Sunday, March 25, 2007

The Y! Journey begins

After 8 years designing for AOL Time Warner, I have decided to leave and begin a fresh start at Yahoo! I presented and interviewed with 8 company's in two weeks and found that the best fit for my skills and most positive direction going forward would be with Yahoo. Yahoo leads the industry with the most page views and traffic on the net and is very serious about design and standards. I hope to bring my skills to another level and keep you all posted on what I will be working on. Special thanks go out to Apple, Cisco, Source Forge, Adobe and others with the direction and accommodation they gave me when I was involved in my search.

2 comments:

hollyster said...

Congratulations Rob! I know you'll do well and learn so much!!!

Unknown said...

Yes, congrats Rob!